Hello everybody (and Nexon). Just a note about this forum: it is dedicated mainly for Nexon to help point out glitches, problems, complaints, ect, but will also include training tips skill builds, and the such. Thank you for reading my blog. Note that I check the forums and website at least 5 times daily, I am a regular Tespia player, and I am pretty experience in the real game, so nothing posted here is meant to be wrong. All of the things posted here should be trusted.

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO NEXON:
I <3 Nexon!!!!!
Just a last note, If you have any questions for me, leave it in the comments. I would love to do another post on one of them.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Say WHAT? Nexon Mobile steps up!

WOOT!

Time to celebrate! Nexon mobile is giving away maplestory Theif Edition away for free.

Say what? That's right, the $5 game is now free to make way for the next game: maplestory Cygnus Knights edition! I bought the theif edition, and it was good, and now  the cygnus knight edition, discounted to $1 from $5! It was great! Well worth the money.

Those of you wanting to get maple on your phone or ipod, now is your chance! Try out Maplestory Theif Edition, and if you like it, buy the Cygnus Knights edition. Or, get both now for a total of one dollar!

LoL. That sounded like an advertisement. Note that I am NOT getting paid by Nexon.

No comments:

Post a Comment