Hello everybody (and Nexon). Just a note about this forum: it is dedicated mainly for Nexon to help point out glitches, problems, complaints, ect, but will also include training tips skill builds, and the such. Thank you for reading my blog. Note that I check the forums and website at least 5 times daily, I am a regular Tespia player, and I am pretty experience in the real game, so nothing posted here is meant to be wrong. All of the things posted here should be trusted.

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO NEXON:
I <3 Nexon!!!!!
Just a last note, If you have any questions for me, leave it in the comments. I would love to do another post on one of them.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Biggest complaints

After reading the forums some more, I found that the biggest and most common complaints were as follows:

bloo32
when is it coming back on? 

wtfman1232

Chaos is a Huge Failure

The day MapleStory Chaos comes out, ANOTHER MAINTENANCE arrives. I mean, they couldn't double check? This is worst than Big Bang so far.

KoMBaTCuS

HEY WHAT IS GOING ON WHY IS MAPLESTORY DOWN!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

any1 having the same problem?? i cannot play maplestory 

 So, Nexon, if you are reading this, speedy the things up! We can't wait all day. You guys have almost spent 24 hours on trying to fix this. I know that it is hard to do these mantainances, but you could at least give us an update about how it is going. It takes you 6 hours just to publish an update...

No offence Nexon. I really love your games. Your maintainances needa be stepped up though.

3 comments:

  1. Comments, questions, and anything you want to say should be posted here. Contact me at qazedctgbujm12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They spent 9 hours on hosting the chaos patch into the game, after that, they keep fixing fixes and the new world.

    ReplyDelete