Hello everybody (and Nexon). Just a note about this forum: it is dedicated mainly for Nexon to help point out glitches, problems, complaints, ect, but will also include training tips skill builds, and the such. Thank you for reading my blog. Note that I check the forums and website at least 5 times daily, I am a regular Tespia player, and I am pretty experience in the real game, so nothing posted here is meant to be wrong. All of the things posted here should be trusted.

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO NEXON:
I <3 Nexon!!!!!
Just a last note, If you have any questions for me, leave it in the comments. I would love to do another post on one of them.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello everybody! Today is the first day GMS had its chaos update, and all is going horribly!

No, seriously. They delayed the update by 5 hours, the servers completely crashed, and the forums are buzzing with excitement *cough cough*. Nexon has been doing this for a long time, delaying updates, having their servers crash, ect. But what I think you should do, Nexon, if you are reading this, is to increase your estimate of how ling the update is going to take. Then if the update goes smoothly, you can open it early, and you will gain popularity. I have personally had a lot of friends quit Maplestory because of the hackers, unreliability, ect. So if you are reading this Nexon, good for you. I will constantly read the forums and post ideas that I find along with my own on here.

I have also seen a large increase in hackers, mainly in party quest, such as Mu Lung Dojo, and in the free markets. Note that you may want to check there.

If any low-leveled people need help, my main character is called He1pMeNoT2, my secondary is He1pMeNoT3, and my cleric, which, quite frankly, needs a lot of help leveling up, is called He1pMeNoT1 (very ironic). I'm primarily located in Galacia (fail).

LOLz and ROFL until next time! And good luck to Nexon on fixing the update.

1 comment:

  1. Comments, questions, and anything you want to say should be posted here. Contact me at qazedctgbujm12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete