Hello everybody (and Nexon). Just a note about this forum: it is dedicated mainly for Nexon to help point out glitches, problems, complaints, ect, but will also include training tips skill builds, and the such. Thank you for reading my blog. Note that I check the forums and website at least 5 times daily, I am a regular Tespia player, and I am pretty experience in the real game, so nothing posted here is meant to be wrong. All of the things posted here should be trusted.

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO NEXON:
I <3 Nexon!!!!!
Just a last note, If you have any questions for me, leave it in the comments. I would love to do another post on one of them.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chaos is on!

Hello everybody,

As most of you know, Maplestory is back up! Now for the hard choice: Aran, Evan, or Dual blade? Here is a list of Pros and Cons.


Aran:
Pros:
No skill books required!
High damage
Good for mob training
Obviously super high potential
Attacks can hit behind you

Cons:
Hard to level
Too many of them now

Evan:
I feel no need to say anything about this. The forums have been buzzing about how sucky they are. Don't make a jumpstart evan.

Dual blade
Pros:
Free skill books
Nice damage
New skills
Level moderately quickly

Cons:
Skill book event lasts a month
Skill book effect lasts only a month
Only attack in one direction.



Overall, the best character to make is an Aran. While he may level slowly, you will get great results is you are patient. If you are not going to stick with him for long, choose dual blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment